Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Lectern Reality


Well, it has happened. Debra sent photos of her new lectern and
 the two in-boxes I made for her to several other teachers in the district, and some of them want lecterns and/or in-boxes of their very own. Now the fun begins as I get to build these items and collect the money. This is why I do this job. It's fun, people like what I do and they're willing to pay me money to do it!

Right now I have orders for two lecterns and one in-box, but there are some others who have yet to get back to me with their decisions. This is a good week!

All this activity has prompted me to go ahead and post photos of my lectern and inboxes at my Etsy shop and list them for sale, with the stipulation that there will be a lag between ordering the item and receiving it because I'll have to build it.

If you happen to be one of the people interested in obtaining one of my lecterns or in-boxes, please go to my Etsy site starting Monday, October 6, 2008 (for the lectern), and Wednesday, October 8, 2008 (for the in-boxes) and check out what I have to offer. You'll like it, and I'm sure you can find uses for at least one of these items. And if you don't there's a ton of candle holders and wine rest for sale there, so look around for a while. And go to my "Favorites" pages to see some great stuff from other Etsy artists.

And you can read LOTS more about all of this stuff right here in my blog. Just check out the archives for September, 2008. It's all there and I think it's a lot of fun to read... you can tell me what YOU think of it if you like.

No comments: