Thursday, February 25, 2010

Distressed Pine Candle Holder, Honey Brown


This Distressed Pine Candle Holder is a beautiful addition to any home. It's made of pine, scuffed, stained and gorgeous. It holds 4 candles and looks wonderful on a coffee table, dining table, or in your master suite.

I have a second unit for sale just like this one, so it will be easy to get a pair of them for your home.

Scented candles to fit these, and most of my other candle holders, are available from Candles by Laura, another fine Etsy seller.

•••••

I am participating in the I Made It Blog Party at Everything Etsy. Go check it out!

I Made It Blog Party

• • • • •


If you make Handmade Home Decor Items, come and join our team by clicking on the image below. Not only will you be able to network with us, but also you will have the ability to post your listing on our team website.

2 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love pine...we had pine floors in our last house. Thanks for sharing your beautiful work with us! :)

~Kim

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Beautiful work!