Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Router Table Interlude


Over the weekend I came down with something, maybe the flu. Whatever it is it knocked me on my ass for the better part of two days.

I was able to work for a while today, but I started getting tired after about 90 minutes. I have attached the legs to the underside of my table. I'll get more done tomorrow. The glue has to dry anyway.

I had another project going last week. I have written a piece of music for the Alvarado High School Percussion Ensemble to perform, and one of the instruments it calls for is a couple of pieces of PVC. In the end I opted for a couple of pieces of plastic electrical conduit, 90ยบ elbows in fact. And I built a stand to hold them so they can be played. I'll cover that in more detail tonight or tomorrow.

Right now I'm going to sit down and take it easy until my son gets home. And in the meantime you can go to Facebook and start following my page there. That would be greatness!!!

No comments: